To generate basic and applied knowledge of excellence of the processes that control productivity, the state of conservation and the variability -- at different spatial and temporal scales -- of the aquatic resources of the Aysen Region.
Areas of Study
- Carrying capacity in systems of fjords and channels
- Emergence of microalgae and pulses of productivity
- Climate change and acidification of the oceans
- Climate change, hydric resources and use and conservation management.
- Drainage basin management and ecosystem services.